Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Story,

You know, love is a strange thing,    

once I fell in love.

     Well that's nothing new, I had fallen in love before and I'm not the first girl to fall in love I know,
 
          Sometimes though, you know, we fall in love in a meaningful way when we are young even when we are children actually, and sometimes it happens like this,


   You know,
you are young and in the moment, you suddenly see someone,
maybe they were there already, or maybe they board the train, or you meet them at the library or something like that,
and you fall in love with them,
maybe it's short lived you know,
       half an hour

or the length of the train journey,
                                         or a show but there is something,
for some reason, you can remember this person, -there is an energy exchange,
       and it doesn't matter if you see them again, or if you hope to or anything like that,

It doesn't matter,

       because then it has been imprinted on your being, your memory, it was a love,


       perhaps a powerful love given it was fleeting,    ... do you know how sometimes it can happen like that? 


       I had a moment like this once, and I fell in love with a boy on a train, he was,
-it was the train example, -yes that's why I was thinking of a train, 
                                           this man, this,        young man, actually he was young, he was a boy,
because he was younger than I was,    oh so anyway,


  he was young, and it was stuffy on the train, so eventually I went to open the window, and he saw my gesture, and so, he opened the window for me.  


       I loved him.








You might think it ridiculous that I didn't say anything to him at the time.  Perhaps shy, but perhaps not so much, 
       in the moment a small act became a gesture of kindness, so that was enough, it was overwhelming, I'll never forget that.  



       

No comments:

Post a Comment