Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Helpers!



Thanks very much to Anna Sandra Rina Amy & John who have all helped a bit in different ways.  John came over with the Go Pro Camera this morning and it matches pretty nicely.  You might have to come and see the show to know what I'm talking about! 

It's so nice to have helpers!
This picture was taken yesterday, and  I have 10 days till pack in and quite a lot of work to do.  So I am t freaking out just a little bit.  My neighbours have visited with fried rice, and it all helps.  However as I've mentioned we're on a very very little budget and I'm going to have to get some funds together in order to continue.   So there'll be a garage sale coming up, and maybe a fundraising event.   I would've managed to swerve bankruptcy except a few hundred dollars went to fix my car which was broken into and damaged...    This is the life of the freelance artist!  and thanks to Raewyn for the plums!! 


stone the crows we're getting crafty in the lounge Amy helps me sew the throws.











Finn (4) paints while I build.  






A pile of christmassy curtains, was my christmas job, that was before I had the sewing machine.  These are to go in the little cupboards.  day before yesterday I went to Queenstown to act for a role in a friend's movie, and we performed in a circus tent.  They had a fabulous red velvet curtain with lights all around it for the performers to enter the ring...  I am now quite obsessed with red velvet curtains...  oo  the symbolism.  




Sandra Bell helps me build the cupboards for the wall (and loaned the sewing machine) -I can't make mine work,like I said... garage sale.




No comments:

Post a Comment